Easy to develop Python, Ruby, Node.js with full root access. Advantage of choosing a dynamic cloud server is that it can easily be upgraded, which is perfect for businesses who need more resources at certain times of the year. Unlike a dedicated server, a dynamic cloud server can be updated to meet your needs—if you need less storage all you have to do is reduce it, thereby reducing how much you pay.
Why Cloud Server Hosting?
- Develop Python, Ruby, Node.js with specific software verison
- Cheap than dedicated server
- Run Nginx/MongoDB/PostgreSQL/MariaDB……
Let’s introduce Linux/Windows Dynamic SSD Cloud Server for good quality, cheap price, unlimited incoming and outgoing traffic free of charge. It’s 1&1 which is one of the world’s leading Web hosting providers. 1&1 currently offers a wide range of Web hosting products, including email solutions and high-end servers in 10 different countries including Germany, Spain, Great Britain and the United States.
Features of Linux/Windows Dynamic SSD Cloud Server
- Linux OS version: CentOS 6, CentOS 7, Debian 8, Debian 9, Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04
- Windows OS version: Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016
- Data Center: US, Germany, Spain
- 1&1 SSL Certificate
- SSD Storage
- Create Server within 55 Seconds
- Hot-add resize
- Choice of Data Center
- Unlimited Traffic
- Unlimited E-Mail Accounts
- 99.9% Availability
- Pay according to your configuration
- Load Balancer
- Plesk ONYX
- Full API
- Software Development Kits
Cloud Server Hosting Tutorial
1. Access 1&1’s Cloud Server Hosting Page
2. Select Linux or Windows OS
3. You will find using Linux OS that is cheap than Azure and Google Cloud Platform. 1 Xeon vCore CPU + 1 GB RAM + 50GB SSD + unlimited incoming and outgoing traffic, just less $10/month. It’s suitable to run LEMP (Linux, Nginx, MariaDB, PHP) for Debian Linux user.